The Importance of Dietary Supplements and IV Vitamin Therapy
Nowadays, it is difficult for us to ingest the essential raw materials necessary for cell development, function, and growth. In our grandparents’ day, a carrot was infused with a lot more nutrition than it has today. Over time, the diminished quality of our intake has been primarily due to modern agricultural processes that deplete the soil and rob us of essential nutrients. Processed foods line our grocery store shelves, luring us into a fast meal after a long day at the office. Due to these factors, we continuously experience a severe loss of nutrients, and, consequently, innumerable health problems.
Vitamins and minerals serve as essential building blocks for promoting red blood cells, the formation of hormones and nervous-system chemicals, and create metabolically active enzymes to replace what we have lost through unhealthy eating habits. In short, Vitamins are crucial to maintaining the health and strength of every organ in our bodies.
Signs and symptoms of Vitamin deficiencies may include, but are not limited to, the following:
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][box type=”shadow”]
- Poor Digestion
- Chronic Inflammation
- Poor Immune Function
- Food Sensitivities and/or Allergies
At the New York Health and Wellness Center, we focus on personalized care and attention. We don’t simply treat symptoms and ensuing diseases; rather, we prevent illnesses and physical distresses that impede optimal functioning and quality of life. Our treatment protocols are administered in a compassionate, You-centered environment.
Intravenous Vitamin Therapy: A Safe Alternative
Oral Vitamin Ingestion
Because we understand that many (if not most) people have imperfect digestive systems, we offer intravenous vitamin therapy, injected through a vein. High doses of oral vitamins often cause gastrointestinal distress. In addition, only 10 to 25 percent of vitamins taken orally are directly delivered to the cells. Our IV Vitamin Therapy approach is a viable, safe and effective alternative to the absorption of vitamin supplements in tablet form that pass through the stomach. Unlike oral ingestion, IV Vitamin Therapy provides a direct route to the bloodstream, avoiding absorption issues, particularly in cases where high doses are required.
Dr. Timothy Morley’s Recommendations
With his extensive knowledge and proven history of expertise in the field of Intravenous Vitamin Therapy, Dr. Timothy Morley strongly advocates the treatment for menopausal women and chemotherapy patients. The symptoms and side effects of these two unrelated conditions, among others, are greatly ameliorated through such treatment. In the case of menopause, for example, a deficiency in several B vitamins may curtail the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, resulting in hot flashes.
Just some of the other conditions that can be alleviated and/or improved through IV Vitamin Therapy intervention are the following:
[/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][box type=”shadow”]
- Adrenal Fatigue — Although many traditional medical practitioners often discount adrenal fatigue as “psychosomatic,” the condition is very real, leading to chronic stress and lethargy — major factors in the decline of your energy level and overall quality of life. Intravenous Vitamin Therapy (specifically, IV vitamin C) may be your answer.
- Stress Relief — Stress is one of the most insidious causes of ill health. Employing coping mechanisms to deal with the daily pressures of life — and sudden onset stressors — often exacerbate feelings of dis-ease (e.g. a rise in blood pressure, digestive issues, such as GERD, insomnia, restlessness and fatigue.
- Malabsorption — Malabsorption can lead to digestive and intestinal maladies, such as irritable bowel syndrome, Crone’s Disease, lactose intolerance, and ulcerative colitis. It can also occur through the overuse of antibiotics and other medications that destroy the so-called “good bacteria” in the intestines, causing electrolyte and vitamin B-12 depletion.
- Peripheral Neuropathy — A condition typically associated with diabetes, as well as chemotherapy patients, peripheral neuropathy involves a pain or burning sensation, resulting from nerve damage. There is strong evidence that IV alpha lipoic acid can improve these conditions in the aforementioned cases.
- The common cold/flu — Ameliorate and/or significantly decrease annoying and often debilitating cold and flu symptoms with vitamin C infusions that keep your immune system healthy.
- Cancer — Many studies have shown that vitamin C therapy can annihilate cancerous cells without harming or damaging healthy, non-cancerous cells. This type of therapy has been used effectively in treating lung, breast and prostate cancers, along with some lymphomas.
- General Wellbeing — Rejuvenate, revive and renew yourself through incisive awareness of your body. We will test your metabolism and tissue nutrient composition to determine whether or not you are nutrient-deficient and/or have absorption difficulties. We will then address any of your concerns or problems and custom-design a wellness program that will make you look and feel your best.
Who Administers the IV Vitamin Therapy?
With the direct supervision of Dr. Timothy Morley, our experienced, caring nursing staff will administer your IV Vitamin Therapy treatment. Each treatment protocol will be designed and approved by Dr. Morley. Treatments are painless, and entail a swift pinch as the needle enters the vein. Most patients state that they hardly feel any discomfort at all.
Where Will Treatment Be Administered?
Our treatment rooms simulate a day spa, where you can relax comfortably, read a book, work on your laptop or tablet, watch a big-screen plasma TV, listen to music, or just close your eyes and daydream. Treat yourself to a pleasant, healthy experience, and bask in the gift — and right— to wellness.
How Long Will Treatment Take?
Treatment duration varies, depending on your specific protocol. If you opt for a one-time “IV push” (i.e., one single, quick injection into the bloodstream), you will be able to leave our center in just a few minutes. A longer IV drip can take from 15 to 90 minutes.
Does Insurance Cover IV Vitamin Therapy Treatment?
Unfortunately, treatment is not covered by insurance; however, depending upon the type of treatment you receive, you may be entitled to reimbursement based on medical necessity. We have an insurance department specifically to help you with this paperwork.
How Many Treatments of IV Vitamin Therapy Are Needed?
The number and frequency of treatments entirely depends upon your individual needs and the degree to which you respond to a given treatment protocol. Chronic diseases often require prolonged treatment of unspecified duration. However, upon receiving IV Vitamin Therapy, many of our patients report feeling an overall sense of wellbeing and become asymptomatic.
Do Not Try Your Wellness Program At Home!
It is a serious mistake to believe that you can singlehandedly undertake your own dietary and/or vitamin therapy plan. If, for example, weight loss is your goal, a reduced calorie diet and exercise, standing alone, can lead to a depletion of vitamins and nutrients in your body, resulting in lightheadedness, fatigue, and muscle cramping, among other injurious symptoms, typically associated with a depletion of vitamin B-12. Dietary restrictions designed to support weight loss are only effective when focusing on proper nutrition that conduces to a high metabolism and replenishment of electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, often lost to self-imposed dietary restrictions and exercise.
Do not try your wellness program at home! Call the New York Health and Wellness Center today for a consultation with our highly-qualified staff, headed by renowned practitioner, Dr. Timothy Morley.
Are you ready for a lifestyle change? Why wait? Start treading on the golden path to health and wellness. Call us today for an appointment.
Virtually nothing that you strive to do or achieve will be more self-edifying or long -lasting. [/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]