The Benefits of Detoxification Treatments
It’s a very sad fact that in today’s society, environmental toxins are ubiquitous. They loom everywhere, affecting us when we simply step outside and breathe the air. They are contained in cosmetics, lotions, shampoos, hair sprays, soaps, and a variety of other products that we use on a daily basis. No matter how diligently we try to avoid them, therefore, toxins infiltrate our bodies, producing a generally feeling of malaise or fatigue. In these cases, whether the symptoms are mild or noticeable, our bodies have a diminished capacity to fight diseases. The solution: purification through natural cleansing — detoxification.
What are the Symptoms and Conditions Addressed By Detoxification?
The symptoms and conditions addressed by detoxification include, but are not limited to, the following:
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][box type=”shadow”]
- Excessive weight or obesity
- Skin conditions (e.g. acne)
- Food allergies or reactions
- Intestinal issues
- Aching muscles or joints
- Cognitive issues (e.g., forgetfulness, lack of concentration)
- Mood swings
- Immune deficiencies
- Sleep disorders
- Acute strain or injury
- Menopause and associated symptoms
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Lack of sports proficiency and stamina
- General lethargy or malaise (i.e., “I just don’t feel well”).
Cleanse your body of toxins and prevent the necessary buildup of additional noxious elements through a planned, individually tailored protocol, devised by Dr. Morley, who will examine your particular lifestyle, nutritional habits, and general physical health. This type of treatment significantly differs from so-called “crash” detoxification, that does not conduce to long-term health.
What Are the Effects of Detoxification?
Detoxification provides innumerable benefits, which include the following:
[/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][box type=”shadow”]
- Eliminates free radicals, chemical pollutants, and the toxins caused by bacteria (e.g., acute and chronic viral infections) by boosting the immune system.
- Fights recurrent infections, chronic fatigue, immune disorders, and allergies.
- Protects the body from radiation and chemotherapy.
- A great stress-reducer, it increases energy and concentration, and improves your mood.
- The increased circulation promotes healthier, glowing skin, improves acne, and other immune-related disorders that target the skin.
- Helps to reverse inflammatory effects on the arteries which, in turn, decreases the likelihood of arteriosclerosis, one of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Heavy metal chelation drags metal out of our systems, especially mercury toxicity caused by fish contamination and the mercury that contains amalgams in our mouths (e.g., tooth fillings). This overload increases the patient’s toxicity. IV therapy can protect the body and clear out other heavy metals, as well, such as lead and iron.
- Vitamin C infusions in high doses into the bloodstream have proven effective in killing cancerous cells without damaging healthy cells. This type of therapy has been used in treating prostate cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, and some lymphomas with favorable results.
Improve your nutritional status, overall ability to function, and appearance with our effective, time-tested detoxification treatments. We begin with basic metabolic testing of your intracellular (tissue) composition. In most cases, we perform testing on genetic patterns that may block your nutrient utilization and absorption. We document your history and overall condition and signs of potential nutrient deficiency. We then design a customized intravenous nutrition program, targeted to your needs.
Remember that only a small fraction of what you ingest orally is absorbed and used by your body. IV vitamin therapy nutrients, in contrast, pass directly into your cells in unaltered form, and immediately go to work, helping you to feel and look better.
Do you have questions about detoxification treatments? Don’t wait! Call us today, and embark on the road to total wellness. The New York Health and Wellness Center’s expert, caring staff is here to help.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]